Farmers Feed Store's original building was built between 1900 & 1918.
Northern Hay & Grain Company was founded in 1919 and was owned by Oscar C. Nelson (president) & Edwin W. Swedberg (vice president).
In 1922, the grain elevator was built. It was the first grain elevator erected in Oneida County.
A newspaper clipping (above) announced "As of January 1, 1960 Northern Hay & Grain Co has been purchased by Mr. Stanley Wrbelis, who will combine it with his present company, the Farmers' Feed Store"
A newspaper clipping (above) announced on March 4, 1970 "The Farmers Feed Store formerly owned by Stanley Wrbelis has been sold to John A. Kuczmarski"
The Kuczmarski family operated Farmers Feed Store from 1970 through 2011.
Kelly Ramker purchased the business January 1st, 2012.
She is in the process of putting together the history of the establishment. The difficult part is that the 'paper trail' was not a requirement in the early years! If anyone has any information, photos or stories regarding Northern Feed & Grain or Farmers Feed Store that they would be willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated!!!